Re: SVG12: <iri>

Hello www-svg,

BH>> The Working Group then probably misunderstood my request, please read it
BH>> again and let my know which changes the Group is going to make such that
BH>> <iri> does not refer to a plain resource identifier and url(...) at the
BH>> same time.
>
> Thanks, that aspect of it was indeed not clear at first, and we are
> looking at it further.

We agree, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We have removed the
<iri> datatype, replacing it with two types:

<XMLRI>
  which is an XML Resource Identifier as defined in XLink 1.1

<FuncXMLRL>
  which is "url(" <XMLRI> ")".

The attributes previously described as using <iri> have been changed to
point to the appropriate one of these two types.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG