Re: SVGT 1.2: A proposal for how to define SVG whitespace in terms of CSS whitespace

On Jan 31, 2006, at 10:34, Ian Hickson wrote:
> (SVGWG, please consider this one of my last call comments.)

If you wish, but it's unclear in which way this applies to the spec?

> On Sat, 14 Jan 2006, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> I don't understand what this means. Since SVG 1.2 has no DTDs, it
> can't
> default attributes

Yes it can. This is exactly as hard as saying "when the value is not
present the UA must treat it as if it were 'foo'". Note that this is
different from defaulting attributes in the DOM.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist