RE: [svg11] test suite question

From: Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 23:18:07 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

Quoting Jon Ferraiolo <jonf@adobe.com>:
> I agree with Cameron. I think the SVG specification should remove any
> ambiguities about DOMFocusIn/Out and state that these events only have
> to do with focus in the tab-navigation and forms sense (i.e., current
> field to which keyboard events are dispatched) and not with mouse
> over/out.

That would be great. (I hope DOM Level 3 Events can make this more clear than
DOM Level 2 Events.) As currently defined they are completely
incompatible with
how focus events are expected to work in HTML documents and such.

So you also agree that this testcase needs an update?

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>