Re: Effect of 'animateMotion' on transform.animVal

* Cameron McCormack wrote:
>Perhaps if it doesn't affect the animated transform value it is because
>'animateMotion' can be applied to elements that don't implement
>SVGTransformable.  In the list of elements that can be animated with
>'animateMotion', only one of them doesn't implement SVGTransformable:
>'mask'.  But then, 'mask' doesn't implement SVGLocatable either, so I'm
>not sure what it means to animate its motion when it doesn't have a CTM.

In http://www.w3.org/mid/20051031095450.13928CFCCA@lilith.local the SVG
Working Group pointed out that having a transform attribute and beeing a
legal target for animateMotion are orthogonal properties of an element;
I guess implementing SVGTransformable is orthogonal to both aswell...