Re: [SVGMobile12] Comments

From: Andrew Shellshear <Andrew.Shellshear@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:30:26 +1100
To: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
CC: www-svg@w3.org

Hi Jeff,

Jeff Schiller wrote:

>In light of the announcement that the Last Call deadline has been
>extended, I thought I would summarize my (currently unaddressed)
>comments that I sent AFTER the previous deadline, just in case some of
>them have been missed.  I believe these were all submitted in Jan 3rd.
>This isn't trying to apply any extra pressure to the SVG WG, just a
>friendly reminder/reference.
Yep - we have all these.  Thanks.  By the way, there was also

>By the way, is there a mechanism to get an official comment # or is
>the URL sufficient?  I've seen some emails with SVGT12-207 and the
The URL is sufficient - SVGT12-207 was simply Ian Hickson adding new
comments by referring to his second-last-call comment stating that there
were too many issues (which was fine, by the way, that's not a
criticism).  Just remember to have "[SVGMobile12]" or "SVGT 1.2" or the
like in the subject header, and I'll include it in the list of Last Call
Comments, and we'll get onto them.  For example, your above last-call
meta-comment will appear as SVG12-438, and have a link to this email as
a reply.

(For some reason, this sentence never gets bored of self-reference.)