[SVGMobile12] Comments

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 12:02:07 -0600
To: www-svg@w3.org

In light of the announcement that the Last Call deadline has been
extended, I thought I would summarize my (currently unaddressed)
comments that I sent AFTER the previous deadline, just in case some of
them have been missed.  I believe these were all submitted in Jan 3rd.

This isn't trying to apply any extra pressure to the SVG WG, just a
friendly reminder/reference.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2006Jan/0039.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2006Jan/0040.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2006Jan/0041.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2006Jan/0051.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2006Jan/0052.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2006Jan/0071.html

By the way, is there a mechanism to get an official comment # or is
the URL sufficient?  I've seen some emails with SVGT12-207 and the
like.

Thank you,
Jeff