Re: SVG12: SVG namespace declaration

* Chris Lilley wrote:
>We would if we could think of a way to say it. The wording you proposed
>introduced other problems. Could you try again?

I did not propose any wording, and in order to propose wording I would
need to know what the text is trying to convey. I suggest the Working
Group should devise a minimal conformance checker for the requirement

  In all cases, for compliance with the "Namespaces in XML 1.1"
  Recommendation [XML-NS], an SVG namespace declaration must be
  in scope for the 'svg' element, so that all SVG elements are
  identified as belonging to the SVG namespace.

In the light of this checker, it should become obvious what text, if
any, to use in the draft.