Re: SVG Tiny 1.2 is now a Candidate Recommendation

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> Given the working group's relative disinterest in interoperability
> with HTML/CSS, and its willingness to repeatedly violate the W3C
> process with no explanation, I don't think it makes sense for
> vendors of browser-hosted implementations to continue to participate.
> Instead we should work out amongst ourselves what makes sense to
> implement in a web browser.

Yes.

It would useful if the SVG WG agreed to attach riders to the SVG 1.2
specifications, saying something like

"SVG 1.2 is not designed to interoperate with HTML and is not intended
for use with primarily HTML-oriented user agents."

Rob (Gecko developer)
--
Robert O'Callahan
Lizard Engineer