Re: SVG Tiny 1.2 is now a Candidate Recommendation

From: Marc Verstaen <marc@beatware.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:02:58 -0700
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi Chris,

I am happy to offer my sincere congratulations on reaching the Candidate
Recommendation status for SVG Tiny 1.2. This is something that the entire
SVG Mobile community has been waiting for and I have little doubt that we
will now very quickly see implementations on the devices.

I keep on hearing here and there that some potential implementers still
disagree with some portion of the spec, but I hope they will quickly realize
that in order to build something as important as this, it is impossible to
satisfy everybody and every specify requirement. You guys did a great job.

The SVG community needs know to regroup and to focus on telling the world!

Again, congratulations!

Marc

Marc Verstaen
CEO Beatware Inc.,