RE: SVGT 1.2: XML events vs. handler attributes

*Chris Lilley wrote:

> So far the implementor feedback is that this is not very much boat;
and
> its going to help a lot down the line. Having to rev n specifications
> every time one of them adds a new event is a royal pain.

[AE] We have found the implementation in our BitFlash player to be very
limited in complexity - in fact it eliminated a static table as well as
many attributes. Without actually having compared map files, my initial
feeling is that our footprint is the same, if not a little smaller, with
the XML events.

Andrew

Andrew Emmons
Software Architect
SVGT Player
Open Text Corporation, BitFlash Division
Web: www.bitflash.com