RE: SVG12: editable definition

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:53:50 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org
Cc: doug.schepers@vectoreal.com

Hello www-svg,

Doug Schepers wrote:

> With this flurry of responses, specifically about "editable", I am
> wondering if you also changed the values from "true | false" into
> something more extensible, like "editable | none" *, as per my comment
> of November 2003

Yes, we did - it now has the vales (in Tiny) of 'none' and 'simple'. The
expectation is that Full will also allow at least one other value,that
allows rich editing of structured text without flattening.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG