Re: Rendering of stroke-dasharray in special situations

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:12:53 +0200
To: "Dr. Olaf Hoffmann" <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

On Thursday, April 20, 2006, 7:51:57 PM, Dr. Olaf Hoffmann wrote:

DOH> Hello,

DOH> Testing the animation abilities of SVG-viewers I recognised
DOH> several difficulties with stroke-dasharray in special situations
DOH> and in combination with other properties as stroke-linecap and
DOH> stroke-linejoin.

Your email is very timely because in recent weeks the SVG WG has been discussing the details of dashing and of linecaps. I have forwarded your mail to the working group list, noting the connection to these issues,and your very helpful comments will be considered in our further discussions on this topic.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG