Re: SVG12: Vendor-specific presentation attributes

* Chris Lilley wrote:

>... defined by the document author.
>... defined by the document author.
>... defined by the document author,

My issue is concerned with requirements for vendor-defined features, not
with requirements for author-defined features. It is not clear to me why
the Working Group would insist on obfuscating the issue I've raised by
continued discussion of what authors can or cannot define. What authors
can or cannot define is irrelevant to the issue I've raised. I explained
this issue in detail and proposed changes that would address my concern.