Re: SVG12: normative DOM definitions

From: MAHE Vincent RD-TECH-REN <v.mahe@francetelecom.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:27:46 +0100
To: <www-svg@w3.org>, <derhoermi@gmx.net>

Dear Bjoern Hoehrmann,

this is an answer to your comment found at:

We have checked the inconsistencies between SVG uDOM and DOM Level 3 and updated the IDL and IDD with the following changes :

	valuetype DOMString sequence<unsigned short>;
at the beginning of the dom module declaration

Renamed parameter "id" into "elementId" for method getElementById()

We will also coordinate with the DOM WG about the issue on addEventListener() because we would like to throw an exception whereas DOM2Events doesn't have an exception on this method.

Thank you kindly for your thorough review, please let us know if this does not address your concerns.

Vincent Mahé