Re: [SVGMobile12] viewport-fill example

From: Cameron McCormack <cam-www-svg@aka.mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:13:36 +1000
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi Chris.

Chris Lilley:
> Yes - Batik was used to do the rendering and it doesn't implement
> viewport-fill (or did not at the time you made the comment).

Don't tell me all of the example renderings are generated with the
assumption that the tools already implement the features! :)

> We will ensure that the rendering is correct. Please let us know if that
> does not satisfy your comment.

Yeah, just pointing it out in case it was overlooked.

> By the way, does Batik implement it now?

No, I'm still waiting on a response to

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Sep/0091.html

as the answer will significantly affect how it is implemented.

Cameron

--
  e-mail : cam (at) mcc.id.au    	icq : 26955922
     web : http://mcc.id.au/	        msn : cam-msn (at) aka.mcc.id.au