Re: [SVGMobile12] viewport-fill example

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 18:08:21 +0200
To: Cameron McCormack <cam-www-svg@aka.mcc.id.au>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

On Saturday, April 16, 2005, 5:09:53 AM, Cameron wrote:

CM> The rendering of the viewport-fill example in 11.7 is wrong, since it
CM> doesn't show the red that the example is meant to be demonstrating.

Yes - Batik was used to do the rendering and it doesn't implement
viewport-fill (or did not at the time you made the comment).

We will ensure that the rendering is correct. Please let us know if that
does not satisfy your comment.

By the way, does Batik implement it now?

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG