Re: [SVGMobile12] focus related methods in SVGSVGElement Interface

On Tuesday, November 29, 2005, 3:56:51 PM, Anne wrote:

AvK> Quoting Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>:
>> AvK> Wouldn't it be easier to require that when elements in the document
>> AvK> appear to be in the SVG namespace SVGDocument must be implemented
>> AvK> on the same object that implements the Document interface defined
>> AvK> in DOM Level 3 Core?
>>
>> I think that would be a useful thing for WICD to require. Its not clear
>> that we can go requiring it in general.

AvK> Ok. I guess I agree. Although I'd move it up to the CDI framework :-)

Yes, agreed.

AvK> (And make it general, not SVG specific.)

So, something like 'the root element must implement all the document
interfaces of all the vocubularies it integrates' or words to that
effect?

(Lets take this one up on the CDF list)

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead