Re: [SVGMobile12] Mark non-normative sections as such

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 18:19:20 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hello www-svg,

> Sections 1 and 2 of the SVG 1.2 Tiny spec seem to be intended to be
> non-normative. It would be helpful if all sections in the SVG spec were
> clearly labelled as normative or non-normative.

We have now clarified the specification as follows:

- all examples are non-normative
- all chapters are normative except for where a specific chapter or
  section is noted as "this chapter/section is informative"
- appendices state at the start whether they are normative or
informative.

Please let us know shortly if this does not satisfy your comment.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG