Re: SVG12: when vs why discard

From: Craig Northway <craign@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 11:16:37 +0900
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, www-svg@w3.org

Ian,

Ian Hickson wrote:

>On Sun, 22 May 2005, Craig Northway wrote:
>

>Could you reword it to have explicit conformance criteria?

Sure, wasn't part of my action, but if it will keep you happy! :-)

 I second your second choice for the first section as that is the
intended behaviour and the following for the second section.

     The 'discard' element itself can be discarded prior to its
    activation.  UA's must allow the 'discard' element to be the target
    of another 'discard' element.

Regards,
Craig