Re: [SVGMobile12] Comments: Basic Data Types and Color Keywords

Jon Ferraiolo wrote:
> What happens with SVG Full if the number value exceed 2^31-1? Same kinds
> of issues with lots of other languages.
>
> For SVG Tiny [1.1 or 1.2], if an integer is outside the "32,767 to
> 32,767" range, then that content is non-conformant, and non-conformant
> content will generate user-agent-specific behavior.

My point was that it's not clear from the specification that this is a
restriction on the _content_ and not on the _UA_.  This should be clarified.

Further, just because content is non-conformant does not necessitate
user-agent-specific behavior (though I would be ok with it in this case, I
think, since detecting non-conformance on the part of the UA may be impossible).

-Boris