From: MAHE Vincent RD-TECH-REN [mailto:v.mahe@francetelecom.com]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 1:57 AM
To: James Bentley; www-svg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Questions on SVGTimer

Hello James,

The SVGTimer interface already has a stop() method which enables you to stop
the timer.
If you call stop() and then start(), this is equivalent to a reset, right ?

Concerning the event generated, I've been given an action to define a new
"timer" event because the WG has decided to introduce this new event in the
list of SVG events.

Regards,

Vincent

  _____