RE: SVG12: 'display' trait

From: Ola Andersson <Ola.Andersson@ikivo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:21:44 +0200
To: "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Cc: "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net>, <www-svg@w3.org>, "WG SVG" <w3c-svg-wg@w3.org>

Hi Boris,
In general the svg specification doesn't define the behavior of crossing
document boundaries. Several issues arise when you think about embedding
xhtml into a foreignObject (focus navigation, event propagation, script
access, etc). None of these questions are addressed by the SVG WG.
Instead it is the CDF WG that are addressing issues concerning behavior
on document boundaries.
Thanks
/ola

will