SVGT 1.2: Addendum: <svg:image> support of external SVG content

From: Eric Seidel <eseidel@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:44:53 -0600
To: www-svg@w3.org

== This message seems to have died somewhere in transit, resending. ==

As an addendum to (and further justification of) my earlier comment
requesting that <svg:image> support referencing whole SVG content.
It seems silly to me that Conforming SVG viewers (as stated in
Appendix D) must be allow <xhtml:img> to reference a whole SVG
document but not <svg:image>

Please correct or clarify this area of the spec per my previous email.

Thanks,
Eric