SVGT 1.2: order of script execution and load event

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 04:43:39 -0700
To: www-svg@w3c.org

The SVGT 1.2 spec says:

"Script execution happens just after the load event occurs for the
given script element."

This is opposite of the order in HTML, where the script executes
before the corresponding element's load event occurs. It seems to me
this reversed order will be confusing to content authors in a CDF

Also, I think the HTML behavior is more useful. When you dynamically
add a <script> element, the time you really want an event to fire is
after it has executed, so you know the functions defined in your
external library are now available. An event right before the script
executes is useless.

I recommend reversing the ordering here.