Re: Last Call: SVG Tiny 1.2

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 18:59:36 -0600
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
CC: www-svg@w3.org

>    3. Review start and end dates
>    Starting 7 December 2005
>    Ending 28 December 2005

It will not be possible for me to comment on this draft by the 28th -- I will
only have net access for a few more days, then no net access until early
January.  Is there a reasonable way I can send in comments around mid-January?
That's the earliest date by which I could possibly have made an attempt to read
the draft.

For what it's worth, I think having the last call overlap so much with the
"holiday season" in the US is rather unfortunate in terms of giving people time
to actually comment on it.  :(

-Boris