Re: Namespace resolution under sXBL

From: Jeff Rafter <lists@jeffrafter.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:32:49 -0700
To: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
CC: Jon Ferraiolo <jonf@adobe.com>, Cameron McCormack <cam-www-svg@aka.mcc.id.au>, www-svg@w3.org

> What Jon said. Namespaces are extremely likely to be applied at parse
> time, and therefore any remapping at binding time will certainly cause
> serious havoc.

Call me crazy but it seems like necessary havoc. There is a very good
chance that the information in the shadow tree will introduce new
namespaces and prefixes and resolution within those parts needs to
happen based on that, right? But maybe I am simply mixing up two
issues... if so, please ignore me.

All the best,
Jeff Rafter