Re: [SVGMobile12] Editorial: Single HTML or PDF file

Hello

A rude HTML version is available in two parts
http://shadok.enst.fr:8080/svgAggregate/svgmobile12.main
and appendices
http://shadok.enst.fr:8080/svgAggregate/svgmobile12.append

Some links are not anchor on the whole document but pointers to parts.
But I think it is an useful step.

Jean-Claude Moissinac

On 4/22/05, Paul Cotton <pcotton@microsoft.com> wrote:

> A PDF file is fine especially if you can deliver it before the next WD
> is published.
>
> Thank you for your quick reply.
>
> /paulc
>
> Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
> 17 Eleanor Drive, Nepean, Ontario K2E 6A3
> Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329

Jean-Claude Moissinac
Department of Computer Science and Networks
ENST Paris
FRANCE

E-mail: moissinac@enst.fr
Tel: (+33) 1.45.81.80.88