Re: Fwd: Two questions on flowed text in 1.2

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:52:02 +0100 (BST)
To: www-svg@w3.org

> Inkscape is a general-purpose vector editor with SVG as the native
> format. Therefore we do not really have any preferences as to how

It seems to me that you need a superset of SVG which includes non-final
form features.  I'm not sure that these belong in the standard SVG.
Standard SVG may need the ability to reflow user entered text, but
there won't be a human designer in the loop, so any attempt to make
complex containers look pretty is likely to fail.