Announce: !SVG Mobile Competition

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 07:29:48 +0100
Cc: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
To: www-svg@w3.org

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Competition

Peepo.co.uk will be hosting a site for all the best entries. Whether
you entered or not, send me your entries, same rules apply.

peepo.co.uk is public domain: This means if your entry isn't PD you
need to provide a simple PD svg graphic link to your resource, on your
server.

send em in as soon as possible, we've already had our first entry, and
it's first-come first-served ~:"

good luck

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk     "It's easy to use"
irc://freenode/accessibility

if you have one of those old Nokia 3650's lying around in a drawer
please send it in as a prize!