Re: Why sXBL first and then XBL 2.0?

From: Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 16:27:07 +0200
To: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
CC: www-svg@w3.org

>>> Yes - its to be a strict superset.
>>
>> If it will be a strict superset, don't the other groups have to
>> agree on what you have created now?
>
> What other groups?

I wouldn't know. I guess you should ask Chris:

# Because a more general purpose one will take longer to make and
# require input from more groups. The idea is to transition the RCC over
# to sXBL so that the eventual XBL 2 is an upwards compatible superset
# of sXBL.

Since I quoted the above statement in my original mail, I thought it
would be clear.

--
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>