PDF and zip versions of spec

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 04:52:56 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hello www-svg,

Okay, by popular request and with no guarantees of merchantability or
fitness for purpose, entirely unofficial but because I felt nice at 4am
on a Saturday morning:

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/1.2/WD-SVG12-20041027.zip
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/1.2/WD-SVG12-20041027.pdf
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/1.2/rng-20041027.zip

The PDF is by Web Capture and has some problems - the page breaks fall
where they may and chapter 10 is in landscape. At least the links work
and the chapters are in the right order (now).

Sorry we didn't get the extra versions available right away.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group