Re: SVG 1.2 Comment: missing schema/idl

On Thursday, October 28, 2004, 5:23:57 PM, Tim wrote:

TR> Looking through the last call draft, there appears to be a number
TR> of new elements missing their schema and/or IDL.  This is a quick
TR> summary of what appears to be missing.

Thanks, that is a useful summary.

TR>     Missing schema:

TR>       <multiImage>
TR>       <subImageRef>
TR>       <subImage>

Yes, I confirm these are missing from the spec. The links from the RNG
appendix will take you to the collected rng files which do have the
schema for these three elements.

In addition for your convenience her eis a zip of all the rng files at
the time of publication:

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/1.2/rng-20041027.zip

TR>     Missing IDL (and prose):

TR>     Missing IDL prose:

Checking into what happened there. Thanks for your review comments.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group