Demo app and SVG 1.2 comments

From: Kevin Hughes <kev@kevcom.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 05:30:53 -0700
To: www-svg@w3.org

	Hello, everyone. I've made a small demonstration application, an SVG
color picker, which is my first foray into the world of SVG. You can
view it here:

	http://www.kevcom.com/colorpicker/

	Note I've only really tested it with the Adobe plug-in, and it works
best on Apple's Safari browser. If you go to the documentation first
you'll see a screenshot:

	http://www.kevcom.com/colorpicker/documentation/index.html

	I've also written some comments re: the 1.2 working draft, which you
can find here:

	http://www.kevcom.com/colorpicker/documentation/svg.html#needed

	All IMHO of course. Mostly I'm seconding what I think are really good
suggestions, having done a lot of Web development myself.
	Thanks,

	-- Kevin Hughes