RE: SVG 1.2 Comment: 4 Flowing text and graphics

From: Doug Schepers <doug@schepers.cc>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 16:07:52 -0500
To: "'David Woolley'" <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>, <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi, David-

With all the back-and-forth, I'm getting confused on who has what objection.
Could you clarify your argument here?

Are you objecting to textflow in SVG in general, or the presence of an
explicit line-breaking algorithm to do so?

Or am I missing your point entirely? If so, can you please restate your
issues?

Regards-
Doug