Translation Contribution

From: °··. thÖmå§ .··° <0500555526@student.binus.ac.id>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:20:54 +0700
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Dear Sir,
  I'm a third-year college student working a thesis on mobile applications
which uses SVG format.
  I noticed that there hasn't been a translation of the Specification in
Bahasa Indonesia (“Bahasa”), a mother language in my country, Indonesia.
Many people in my country don’t understand English, and it will be great if
there is a Bahasa version for the Specification. I'll be honored if you can
give me a recommendation to translate the Specification in Bahasa.
  Looking forward for your reply.

Thomas Wiradikusuma
Computer Science
University of Bina Nusantara