Validating an SVG Tiny document

From: Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@enst.fr>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:38:07 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi all,

I am trying to create some SVG Tiny content but I'm not sure if the
content I create is really compliant with the Tiny Profile. Is there
somewhere a tool to validate the "tinyness" of my SVGs ? I would be
interested in a tool that does more than validating the XML but that
also checks conformance points that are not expressed in the DTD or Schema.

Regards,

Cyril Concolato

--
Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications, Paris
Dept. Comelec