Validating an SVG Tiny document

From: Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@enst.fr>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:38:07 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi all,

I am trying to create some SVG Tiny content but I'm not sure if the
content I create is really compliant with the Tiny Profile. Is there
somewhere a tool to validate the "tinyness" of my SVGs ? I would be
interested in a tool that does more than validating the XML but that
also checks conformance points that are not expressed in the DTD or Schema.

Cyril Concolato

Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications, Paris
Dept. Comelec
46, rue Barrault 75013 Paris
Tel: +33145817991    Fax: +33145804036