Use of SVG logo

From: Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <uraeus@gnome.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 17:31:48 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hi,
We have a small application bundled with librsvg which is a very simple
SVG viewer. It is free software (library is LGPL and the microscopic app
is actually public domain). Anyway we want to use the SVG logo as an
appicon for it (an appicon is that small logo often appearing in the top
right corner of the window decoration on Linux apps). Is this ok? What
are the rules for using the SVG logo?

Attaching the SVG we made of the logo for our use since I didn't see a
SVG version available on the website. The SVG is made by Tobias Jakobs.

If you have problems with our use that is ok, our artists can just come
up with something else :)

Screenshot of the small viewer with the SVG logo used as appicon:
http://librsvg.sourceforge.net/images/rsvg-viewer.png

Sincerely,
Christian

svglogo.svg