Re: RE : What is the best way to design full vectorial scroll-down menus with SVGT1.2

Interesting. Thank you for the test.

In fact, I am using "focusIn" and "Activate" events, which works well
with the ASV3 viewers and the SVG Tiny viewers I use here.

I suspect "mouseOver" and "mouseClick" would work well with ASV6.

This is unfortunate, because this means that we will have problems to
test mobile content with the ASV6 viewer.

Marc