Re: RE : What is the best way to design full vectorial scroll-down menus with SVGT1.2

Marc Verstaen wrote:

> In fact, I am using "focusIn" and "Activate" events, which works well
> with the ASV3 viewers and the SVG Tiny viewers I use here.
>
> I suspect "mouseOver" and "mouseClick" would work well with ASV6.

mouseover and mouseout indeed work very well in ASV6.

It seems that mouseover should be translated to focusin, according to
this sentence of the DOM Level 2 spec, section 1.6.1

"The DOMFocusIn event occurs when an |EventTarget| receives focus, for
instance _via a pointing device being moved onto an element_ or by
tabbing navigation to the element."

Then if I understand correctly, ASV6 generates the mouseover, but does
not do the mouseover-to-focusin translation, whereas ASV3 does.
According to Chris' tests, other players agree with ASV6.
I am tempted to conclude, but will refrain from it :)
Best regards
JC