My Project Demo!

From: Shwathi A <loveshwathi@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 03:36:13 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-svg@w3.org
My Demo Link : www.ifpindia.org/mangroves
Let me know ur suggestions, please!

Hello Everybody,
I'm Vijeyalakshmi @ Shwathi. I'm a student from Pondicherry Engineering College, India. I did my final semester project in SVG. I'm happy to inform u all that I've successfully completed and uploaded my project. The link is www.ifpindia.org/mangroves Please have a glance, and let me know ur suggestions. I'm a beginner and kindly excuse if I've committed any mistakes.

< A Project to Identify the Species of Plants done for French Institute of Pondicherry...
There are 16 links in the home page, wherefrom u can retrieve the parts of the plant from the corresponding windows;
The right hand side widget will help u sort out the Window n the Cursor Element along with the species that so far match ur choices with percentage;
Click the Compute button when u're done with the choices or even in between to view the species; The help file will give a better idea>

Regards,
Shwathi.