Re: Third release of Constraint SVG browser

From: Cameron McCormack <cam-www-svg@aka.mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:18:13 +1100
To: www-svg@w3.org

Robin Berjon:
> So do I! I would very much like to see it implemented on top of SVG 1.2
> instead of just Batik. Cameron should clamour for extension functions in
> the XPath API :-D

Yeah, that would be cool (the extension functions, if there were an
interface to XPath from the DOM).  Maybe it would be best to wait for
XSLT/XPath 2.0 for this, since you can define your own XPath functions
in XSLT 2.0.  These specs are in final call now, I think.

> A talk on this would really rock.

Will be good to meet all you guys and girls there. :-)

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack