xlink to .jsp page with params?

From: Simon Knebel <Simon.Knebel@bmw.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:06:46 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi all SVG users out there,

I have difficulties linking to a .jsp page with params. I tried to open
a new window from an svg file using the javascript "onload..." syntax
like:

<svg ......
onload="javascript:window.open('http://www.example/index.jsp',
'window1', 'width=586, height=192')">

and that went fine, but if I have a .jsp page with params like this:

onload="javascript:window.open('http://www.example/index.jsp&configFile=lm_config.xml&language=de',
'window1', 'width=586, height=192')">

Now, nothing happens anymore! Anything in the linking string seems to
make problems. Has anyone of you experience with linking to .jsp pages
and can tell me what's wrong in my syntax?

thank you for your help
greetings
Simon