Re: [SVG 1.2] 7 multimedia

From: Antoine Quint <ml@graougraou.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:23:46 +0100
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
To: "Jim Ley" <jim@jibbering.com>

On 15 nov. 03, at 17:14, Jim Ley wrote:

>> As far I understand, <video> is a "subclass" of <image>, and it should
>> just not render.
>
> I will certainly raise an issue against this, video, like images have
> a size
> and they should be consistent with the behaviour of including an SVG
> image
> defined the same.  It should render.

Huh? <image> does not render for 0 value width and/or height. Or did
you mean something else? And please, don't raise your guns with issues
right away, constructuve feedback like you send is sufficient for us to
take notice and make for a more gentle exchange. It's just a draft.

Antoine
--
Antoine Quint <aq@fuchsia-design.com>
W3C SVG Working Group Invited Expert