Re: Things I wanted to see in SVG 1.2, but aren't yet mentioned.

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 15:13:07 -0000
To: www-svg@w3.org

"Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org> wrote in message
news:196685858852.20030607170329@w3.org...

> On Saturday, June 7, 2003, 4:50:16 PM, Jim wrote:
> JL> Image size from the image...
>
> Does http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG12/#imageDOM start to address what you
> want?

Unfortunately not, as it will require scripting, and as you note there are
other simpler ways of having sizes in PNG etc. - it should be a simple
operation of including an image as it is with including an SVG image.

(thanks for the comments on zooming etc. I look forward to seeing something
when available.)

Jim.