Re: Re: SVG help

From: Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus@linuxrising.org>
Date: 11 Jul 2003 12:56:36 +0200
To: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>, "oncle_ernest@voila.fr" <oncle_ernest@voila.fr>

If you guys want a cross-plattform SVG editor I suggest checking out
Sodipodi (http://sodipodi.sf.net). I it currently runs on Linux/Unix and
Windows, and I would think MacOS under something like Fink.

I use it weekly while working on the GNOME SVG themes I maintain.

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus@linuxrising.org>