SVG-competitons??

From: Hauke <xml@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:36:44 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi there!

i am just curious...
what happend to the idea of starting a competion on building 1. a SVGT
greetingcard
 2. a more complex SVGgame

Chris mentioned it on the last day of our SVG-Open-Conference....

while i was traveling around on Vancouver-Island (beautiful!) wearing my
new SVGxpert-shirt people wouldn't know this standard even though they are
working in fields like webprogramming or computerdesign....  :(

so a third competion might be a good idea:
 3. inventing a new SVGlogo

After all thanks to all that make SVG possible!  :)
Hauke