Re: SVG 1.1 DTD error

Niklas,

At 0:52 AM +0100 02.11.17, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
>Also, in the http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/svgdtd.html#DTD.1.1 there is a
>reference to svg-attribs.mod, which I think is really called
>svg11-attribs.mod. Also, svg11-attribs.mod is missing from the list of DTD
>modules on http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/svgdtd.html

The use of 'svg-attribs.mod' in Modular Framework Module is correct,
since the actual value of this entity is defined to be 'svg11-attribs.mod'
in SVG 1.1 DTD Driver.

As for the absence of  Attribute Collection Module (svg11-attribs.mod),
I agree it should be included as part of SVG 1.1 Document Type Definition
(e.g., A.2.3).

> > The "Graphical Element Events Attribute Module" DTD at
> > http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/svgdtd.html#DTD.1.13 is wrong, and is actually
> > the Animation Events Attribute Module.

Yes. This is a error in spec production.

Thank you for taking the time to review the specification.

--
Jun Fujisawa
<mailto:fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp>