Re: SVG 1.1 DTD error

From: Niklas Gustavsson <niklas@protocol7.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 00:52:35 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

Also, in the http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/svgdtd.html#DTD.1.1 there is a
reference to svg-attribs.mod, which I think is really called
svg11-attribs.mod. Also, svg11-attribs.mod is missing from the list of DTD
modules on http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/svgdtd.html

And one wish: it would be great if you could probive a zip-download of all
the modules since it's boring work to download them all by hand. Maybe there
is one already that I've missed of course :-)

/niklas