Re: Tinier people

From: Niklas Gustavsson <niklas@protocol7.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:54:44 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

> >We are also very interested to hear about any new SVG Tiny and SVG
> >Basic implementations on other platforms.
> I'm afraid I've lost any appetite whatsoever for contributing to your
> visions, so I'll take this uninvitation quite happily.

While I won't take side in this... well... argument, I just want to say that
there are people on this list (at least one, me) that would like you to keep
thinking and workin on SVG. I follow your postings on this as well as other
lists (e.g. xml-dev, www-tag) and know that you are and will bring much
ideas and knowledge into the SVG world.

So, please stay.

ps. can this argument please end now? at least on this list.