Re: More on the test suite

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:24:38 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org, "Niklas Gustavsson" <niklas@protocol7.com>
On Thursday, November 14, 2002, 7:02:44 PM, Niklas wrote:

NG> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/20021112/htmlframe/full-text-fonts-01-t.
NG> html

NG> It probably correct with the squares (as "missing glyph")  in the PNG, but
NG> it would be more helpful if the correct Japanese glyphs were shown.

Yes. The PNG would be a pass, if an implementation rendered it that
way; if an implementation rendred the characters as the *wrong* ones
though it would fail.

Here is a better PNG. The website will be updated with a revised
testsuite, probably tomorrow, that fixes the errors that we know
about.

batik-text-fonts-01-t.png
(image/png attachment: batik-text-fonts-01-t.png)